– KROX Weather-Related Cancellations and Postponements
If you have a weather-related announcement e-mail us email@example.com or call 281-1140.
– Tri-Valley Head Start in Crookston will be closed until further notice
– All Polk County Public Health Foot Care Clinics and Blood Pressure Screenings will be canceled throughout all Polk County Sites until further notice.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the April Crookston Classic Cruisers Car Club meeting is canceled.
– Brandner Printing & Office Supplies will be closed for in-store shopping until further notice but orders can still be placed. Pickups can be done in the entryway and/or deliveries will be made to businesses only. You can call 218-281-3194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
– Montague’s Flower Shop will be temporarily closed until further notice.
– The Tri-Valley Opportunity Council Administrative Office at 102 N. Broadway in Crookston will be closed to the public until further notice. The office will be minimally staffed to support programs deemed critical by Executive Order 20-20, but the office will no longer have staff available for the modified in-person assistance Tri-Valley has recently employed. Persons needing assistance should call 281-5832 or 800-584-7020. If calls are not immediately answered, messages will be returned in a timely manner.
– Lesmeister Dental in Crookston is temporarily closed to the public. If you have a dental emergency, please call the office at 281-4323 and leave a message and they will get back to you or you can call 612-392-1918.
– The drive-thru is open at McDonald’s in Crookston.
– AA Meetings that are held on Tuesday nights at 8:00 p.m. at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Crookston are canceled until further notice.
– Reynolds, Harbott, Knutson & Larson P.L.L.P will remain open by scheduled appointments only. You can reach the office at (218) 281-4168.
– Cathedral School will not have kindergarten round up or preschool information night at this time. It will be postponed to an unknown date.
– Tri-Valley’s transportation office located at 1345 Fairfax Ave will be closed to the public until further notice. If you need assistance, please call 281-0700. We are still providing essential rides to work, medical appointments, and groceries.
– Erickson Embroidery will be temporarily closed until further notice. If you need anything or need to place any orders, please call us at 281-2801 and we can try to take care of your needs.
-KROX Radio has closed our office to the public until further notice. Call 218-281-1140 or email email@example.com to contact us.
-Biermaier Chiropractic Clinic is still OPEN. They ask that anybody that is sick, should call them ahead of their appointment at 218-281-6311.
–Titan Machinery is preventing public access to their showrooms, parts counters, service shops, and sales offices. Although the front door to their stores will not be open, their fully staffed teams of parts, service, precision, and sales professionals will continue to meet your equipment needs. You can call Titan Machinery in Crookston at (218) 281-4668.
-Strander Guaranty & Title will be closed to the public until further notice. If you have paperwork to drop off, please call 218-281-1191.
-Northwestern Mental Health Center (NWMHC) is limiting public access until further notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any mental health or substance use disorder questions and concerns related to COVID-19.
–Noah Insurance Service is open to the public by appointment only. They can be contacted by calling the office at (218) 281-4646.
– The law office of Fischer, Rust, Stock & Rust, PLLC is open to the public by appointment only. The office may be reached at (218)281-2400.
–Phil Thompson & Associates in Crookston is temporarily closed to the public. Contact them by phone at (218) 281-2363.
– RiverView Health’s Patient Financial Services, Medical Records, and Patient Relations Departments, as well as the RiverView Foundation office, will be closed to public traffic until further notice.
– Crookston United Insurance will be temporarily closed to the public until further notice. They can be reached by calling 281-3614 or 289-5156 or email email@example.com.
– The Crookston Area Chamber & Visitor’s Bureau’s office will be closed to the public until further notice. You may reach us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
– American Federal Bank is temporarily closing its lobby at 304 North Broadway in Crookston. The Drive-Up will continue to be open during regular operating hours from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, and 8:30 am to Noon, Saturday; all forms of electronic banking will also remain available.
– First Community Credit Union in Crookston has closed its lobby due to health risks for the coronavirus. For transactions, use the drive-up, ATM, online access or call 1-800-850-7676 between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
– Northern Sky Bank in Crookston has closed its lobby. The drive-up windows and night depositories will remain open and fully staffed during usual banking hours. Access to the lobby and to bank officers will have to be made by making an appointment by calling 218-281-1976.
– Lake Agassiz Regional Library branches, including in Crookston, will be closed until further notice.
– All Northwest Regional Libraries, including Red Lake Falls and the Godel Memorial in Warren, will be closed until further notice.
– All activities at the Golden Link, including noon meals, are canceled until further notice. Closed until further notice.
– Red Lake Falls’ Sunview Dining Center will continue serving meals for pick up during the COVID-19 restaurant restrictions, to order a meal for pick up call 253-4454.
– The following RiverView Health group events will not be held until further notice: health luncheons, CPR classes, Tai Chi, Dementia Caregiver Support Group, Diabetes Support Group, Celiac Support Group, childbirth classes, Prevent Type 2 Diabetes classes, and Cardiopulmonary Rehab Phase 3.
– The Crookston Sports Center and Crookston Community Pool will be closed until further notice.
– Crookston summer JO volleyball sign-up meeting/informational meeting for grades 5-8 will be postponed to a later date.
– The American Legion Post #20 will be suspending all gaming activities. Bingo on Tuesday nights at the VFW and pull-tab games at the Crookston Inn will return when the President and Governor declare the Pandemic is over.
– Crookston Chapter #137, Order of the Eastern Star meetings will be postponed until further notice.
– Crookston Township has decided to cancel the regular monthly meeting until further notice.
– Compassionate Friends meetings in Red Lake Falls will be canceled until further notice.
– Christian Brothers in Crookston is offering to pick up and deliver your vehicles that need to be serviced so you don’t have to go out.
– All meetings, bingo, meals, and other activities at the Crookston Eagles are canceled until further notice.
– The Longtin Agency closed its physical office to the public for in-person service. They will be taking phone appointments.
– The Area Women’s Chorus which meets at First Presbyterian on Tuesday evening will NOT meet until further notice.
-The Crookston Music Trip Parents Organization has postponed the frozen food pickup and delivery scheduled for Saturday, April 4 until further notice because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The food pickup and delivery will be rescheduled at a date yet to be determined.
– NO Memorial Day service will be held at the Sand Hill Lutheran Church, rural Climax this year due to the Coronavirus.
CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENTS –
– Mass at Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception church is canceled until further notice. Please visit www.crookstoncathedral.
–The United in Christ Lutheran Parish of Fertile will broadcast their Sunday worship on Garden Valley TV channel 32 at 9:30 am, and will be available on YouTube beginning at 7:30 am.
– Bible Baptist Church of Crookston will have a drive-up service Sundays at 11 a.m. that will also be broadcast on the church’s Facebook Page.
– St. John’s Lutheran Church in Red Lake Falls has canceled all church services and activities until further notice.
– Harvest Church in Crookston (520 Fisher Ave) has canceled all church services and activities until further notice. Messages may be listened to at: Harvest Church.
– Our Savior’s Lutheran Church Board of Trustees has decided to cancel ALL services and activities, effective immediately, until further notice. Live broadcast of an abbreviated service (with no congregation) will be available on KROX Sunday mornings and a video of those services will be available at the church website: oursaviorslutheranchurchcrookston.org.
– All worship services and activities at First English Lutheran Church of Eldred have been canceled until further notice.
– All Mid-Week and Sunday worship services and activities are canceled at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Crookston until further notice.
– Mount Saint Benedict Monastery is closed to visitors until further notice. No visitors will be received, including worshipers for Mass. May God’s peace be with everyone.
– The Sunday services and Wednesday meditations at First Presbyterian are canceled until further notice. The office will remain open regular hours during this time.
– The congregations of the “United in Christ Lutheran Parish” which include Faaberg, Concordia, Little Norway, Maple Lake, and Trinity in Beltrami, have canceled all worship services and activities in the parish until further notice.
– Trinity Lutheran Church in Crookston Worship Services will not be open to the congregation until further notice, however, everyone is invited to listen to the Sunday morning services at 9 a.m. over KROX Radio or watch via cable TV.
– First Presbyterian Church in Crookston continues to collaborate with Trinity Lutheran Church. Please join us on Sundays at 9 a.m. to worship with us through audio (KROX 1260 am and 105.7 FM), Midco cable channel 3, or video broadcasts on Facebook Live (Trinity Lutheran Church Crookston)! We will continue to suspend public worship through the month of May.