Fisher Public School is looking for a Maintenance and Transportation Director
- 2C Boiler License
- Satisfactory health condition as certified by competent medical authority
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete the training curriculum for school bus drivers and obtain a Commercial Driver’s License with appropriate school bus endorsements (passenger, school bus) within the probationary period
- No reckless driving or driving under the influence convictions within five years and/or fewer than two moving violations within 12 months of employment
- Knowledge of heat plant operations and equipment
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver License with passenger and school bus endorsement
- Work harmoniously with others and communicate effectively with students, faculty and community
- Maintain confidentiality
- Assist with creating bus routes, organize maintenance schedule, and safety records
- Knowledgeable in safety, use of hazardous materials, use of equipment and custodial methodology, etc.
- Familiarity with handling and disposal of hazardous materials, ability to use cleaning materials and equipment with skill, efficiently and safely
- Ability to perform light maintenance and repairs as assigned
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines, while maintaining schedules and attending to details
- Safely operate a school bus over long distances across interstate and state primary roads at sustained legally allowed speeds, in a manner that fosters a safe and conscientious image to the public
- Conducts safe and orderly loading and unloading of students at specified stops
- Maintains order and discipline on the bus
- Performs routine operator care to include: cleaning, checking equipment and reporting defects; and presenting bus for regularly scheduled maintenance
- Accomplishes and submits daily mileage reports and bus conduct reports, as required
- Checks email regularly; Maintains daily time records; Ensures timely submission of timekeeping data
- Performs related duties as required
Building Maintenance and Transportation
Minimum: High School Diploma/GED
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
Start Date: July 1, 2020
SunOpta in Crookston is hiring the following positions –
Hand Packers – Monday-Friday, rotating shifts
QA Technician – Sunday -Thursday (10 PM to 6:30 AM)
Roaster – Rotating 12-hour shifts
Apply and learn more at www.sunopta.com/careers
An EOE Employer, M/W/D/Vets
Competitive wages, health benefits, 401K with company match
Polk County Tax Payer Service Center has a seasonal job opening for an Election Clerk. Duties include but are not limited to: operating office equipment such as scanners, copiers, phone systems, and computers for spreadsheets, word processing, database management, and other applications. Able to work flexible hours. A high school diploma or equivilant (GED) is needed. A valid driver’s license or evidence of equivalent mobility is required. Wage for this position is $14.66/hour. Interested individuals may contact the Polk County Administrator’sOffice at 218-281-5408 or go online to http://www.co.polk.mn.us click on Careers to obtain an application and a full job description. Please mail your application along with a resume to the Polk County Administrator’s Office, Polk County Government Center, 612 N. Broadway, Room211, Crookston, MN 56716. Applications for this position will be received until June 1, 2020. EEO
The Northwest Minnesota Health Center is looking for an Information Technology Manager to join our organization. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday with some call for the evening, weekend, and holiday coverage. The IT Manager is the central point of contact for our staff and responsible for the day-to-day flow of technology through our five locations and community interaction throughout seven counties.
For more information, go to www.nwmhc.org/careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polk County Social Services – Eligibility Worker Position
Ability to: organize, make decisions, remain objective, accurately and rapidly process detailed information, express ideas clearly, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions. Computer skills, relating to people, and writing skills are essential. The starting wage for this position is $19.13 per hour. Must be eligible through Minnesota Merit System and successfully complete the Eligibility Worker test. To take the Eligibility Worker test go online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm (Click on exams open for application). If interested, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Polk County Social Services, 612 N Broadway, Room 302, Crookston, MN 56716, attention LeAnn Holte. Please contact LeAnn Holte at 218-399-8522 with a question. The deadline to apply is June 2, 2020. You must complete the exam within (3) three days of the closing date, or by no later than midnight, June 5, 2020. Polk County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAINTENANCE SERVICE III for the City of Crookston. The City of Crookston is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Maintenance III in the Public Works Department/Street Division. This position is mainly routine manual laboring work with hand tools and, in some cases, fuel-powered equipment such as mowers, weed whackers, sod cutters, and other similar equipment and tools. The Maintenance Service III position person may, from time-to-time, drive a CDL regulated truck with air brakes. Most work will be of the manual or hand type labor. A Class B CDL license with air brake endorsement or the ability to get one within the probationary period is required. Salary is $16.25 per hour and increases to $18.05 after a 6-month probationary period.
To print off an application and all pertinent information regarding this position, go to www.crookston.mn.us. To request an application call 218-281-1232. Position closes on Monday, June 1, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
–Office Secretary/Manager – Duties include phone answering, business accounting using Quickbooks, some sales, and ordering.
The City of Fisher is looking to hire a full-time Public Works Director at 30 hours per week.
See website – www.Cityoffishermn.com, or call 218-891-2207 for more information. Resume Deadline is May 31, 2020
Hugo’s Family Marketplace in Crookston is looking to fill the following positions –
– Full-time Customer Service
– Part-time Deli Associates
– Full-time Bakery Merchandiser
– Night Supervisor (could be full-time)
– Meat Department (part-time)
Go to www.gohugos.com to print off applications or call Hugo’s at 281-3690 and ask for Bob O’Halloran.
The Polk County Incinerator in Fosston, MN has an opening for a full-time Sort Line Operator I or II. Primary duties include sorting or separating recyclable or problem materials from the recyclables and solid waste delivered to the facility. Position also required to clean equipment and to perform basic maintenance on, as well as operate conveyors, & equipment. Applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. A valid MN driver’s license and pre-employment physical exam are required. Wage range for this position is $14.66 – $19.75/hour, DOE and qualifications. Interested individuals may contact the Polk County Incinerator at 218-435-6501 or the Polk Administrator’s Office at 218-281-5408. An application and job description can be obtained at http://www.co.polk.mn.us click on Careers. Please mail your completed application and resume to the Polk County Administrator’s Office, 612 N. Broadway, Room 211, Crookston, MN 56716. This position will be remain open until filled. EOE
American Crystal Sugar Company’s goal is to have the best workforce in the sugar industry. We believe in working hard, taking pride in our accomplishments, and celebrating our successes. And our employees are our number one asset. That’s why American Crystal Sugar Company jobs are available for people of all backgrounds and skill sets, and why we offer competitive compensation, benefit packages, and more.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions –
Electricians at $34.19/hour
Electronic Control Technicians at $31.93/hour
House Mechanics at $30.78/hour
Boilerhouse Fireman at $28.04/hour
For more information on all the job openings, click here.
The Crookston School District is looking for the following positions (Applications are available at www.crookston.k12.mn.us and click on the “employment opportunities” tab.)
FACS (Family and Consumer Science) position, 1.0 FTE starting Fall 2020
Business Education Instructor
Licensed School Nurse
To apply and for more information go to www.crookston.k12.mn.us and click on the “employment opportunities” tab.