TRAIL RESIDENT BRINGS PROPANE TANK INTO HOME, CAUSES FIRE

On Sunday, November 21 at approximately 12:12 p.m. the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, Gonvick Fire Department, and Oklee Ambulance Service responded to 302 Birch Street in Trail to the report of a house fire. The resident Jonathan Wilson and one minor child were in the house when the fire started. There were minor injuries reported. The fire was caused by a 20-pound propane tank that was brought into the house to thaw out. The house was a complete loss. There will be no further details released at this time.