St. Paul, Minn. – The 2021 Minnesota State Fair free stage entertainment lineup features more than 900 shows throughout the Great Minnesota Get-Back-Together’s 12-day run – all free with fair admission. Highlights of this year’s free stage lineup are below.
Note: The full lineup of free entertainment, including additional acts, showtimes and artist information, is available at mnstatefair.org.
Photos: A gallery of high-resolution Bandshell Tonight! photos is available for media use at:
Leinie Lodge Bandshell Tonight! sponsored by Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co.:
- DSL Dire Straits Legacy (Aug. 26 & 27) 8:30 p.m.
- Sister Sledge (Aug. 28 & 29) 8:30 p.m.
- Ezra Ray Hart (Aug. 30 & 31) 8:30 p.m.
- The Legendary Wailers (Sept. 1 & 2) 8:30 p.m.
- Roots & Boots featuring Aaron Tippin, Sammy Kershaw and Collin Raye (Sept. 3 & 4) 8:30 p.m.
- Yam Haus (Sept. 5 & 6) 7:30 p.m.
Leinie Lodge Bandshell daytime entertainment sponsored by Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co.:
- Box On
- Tonic Sol-fa
- Becky Buller Band
- The Next Generation Leahy
- King Calaway
- The 34th Infantry Division “Red Bull” Band
- The Malpass Brothers
- Connie Smith
- Renata The Band
- Rockland Road
- We Banjo 3
- Monroe Crossing
- Screaming Orphans
- Melinda Doolittle
- Rosie Flores
- Sunpie & The Louisiana Sunspots
- MSF Amateur Talent Contest Semifinals
West End at Sunset at the Schell’s Stage at Schilling Amphitheater sponsored by August Schell Brewing Co.:
- Davina and The Vagabonds
- The Greeting Committee
- Big Sandy and his Fly-Rite Boys
- First Avenue Goes To The Fair
- Mae Simpson
Schell’s Stage at Schilling Amphitheater at West End Market daytime entertainment sponsored by August Schell Brewing Co.:
- MNHS presents History On-A-Schtick
- Mary Cutrufello Band
- The Jorgensens
- The Minnesota State Fiddle Contest
- Barley Jacks
- Starlifter from the USAF Band of Mid-America
- Poppa Bear Norton
- Kris and the Riverbend Dutchmen
- Molly Maher Band
- Minnesota Americana-Roots Music Contests
- Cornbread Harris
- Joe & Vicki Price
- The Dollys
Bazaar After Dark at the International Bazaar Stage sponsored by Summit Brewing Co.:
- Dr. Mambo’s Combo
- Good For Gary
- Takin’ It To The Limit: An Eagles Tribute
- Banda La Verdadera
- Ka Lia Universe & Friends
International Bazaar Stage daytime entertainment sponsored by Summit Brewing Co.:
- Jack Brass Band
- Café Accordion Orchestra
- Phoenix Chinese Dance Academy
- The Men of New Hope
- Sumunar Indonesian Music & Dance
- Tha Ma Muz
- Ujamaa Music Group
- Maria Isa and LatinXpolis
- Siama’s Congo Roots
- Native Pride Dancers
- Ballet Folklorico Mexico Azteca
- KOFI & The Fire Keepers
Ramberg Music Cafe Stage sponsored by Cal Spas:
- Tom Hunter
- The Neighborhood Trio
- Jack Knife & The Sharps
- The Joey Johnson Band
- Dakota Dave Hull & Friends
- Jim Berner’s Music Legends
- PK Mayo
- Hello Heartache
- Phil Heywood & Eric Lugosch
- Bill Koncar
- Lolos Ghost
Family Fair Stage at Baldwin Park sponsored by Green Mill Restaurant:
- The Chipper Experience
- Monster Shop Bump’n
- Mama Lou: American Strong Woman
- Jared Sherlock
- Fantastick Patrick
- The Flyin’ Hawaiian Show
- Lizzy – Comedy Stage Hypnosis
- MSF County Fair Talent Contest
Other free entertainment venues and highlights presented by the State Fair include:
- All-Star Stunt Dogs Splash and Timberworks Lumberjack Show at The North Woods sponsored by Good Health Saunas.
- Cosgrove Stage featuring community dance ensembles.
- The daily parade at 2 p.m. with floats, special guests and the State Fair High School Marching Band Exhibition and more.
- Arts A’Fair, a celebration of performing arts in Minnesota with dance, theater and musical showcases.
- Mia Dorr’s Premier Karaoke in The Garden sponsored by Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
- Thank A Farmer Magic Show sponsored by Minnesota Livestock Breeders Association and Minnesota Farm Bureau Foundation on the Christensen Farms Stage, where children of all ages learn about the role agriculture plays in our daily lives.
The Minnesota State Fair is one of the largest and best-attended expositions in the world, attracting more than
2 million visitors annually. Showcasing Minnesota’s finest agriculture, art and industry, the Great Minnesota
Get-Together is always 12 Days of Fun Ending Labor Day. Visit mnstatefair.org for more information. The
2021 Minnesota State Fair runs Aug. 26 – Labor Day, Sept. 6.