CROOKSTON FOOTBALL AND VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE TO START NEXT WEEK

The Crookston High School Athletic Department will hold Volleyball and Football practices for players grades 7-12.

The Minnesota State High School League will allow volleyball and football to hold 12 practice sessions from  September 14 to  October 3.

Volleyball Coach Ashley Stopa and her staff will direct the volleyball practice sessions.

Football Coach Scott Butt and his staff will direct the football practice sessions.

Athletes will need to register by September 10th as they normally would for a sport (www.crookstonactivities.com)

The fee will be 20% of the total fee for their sport. (9-12th grade is $25, 7th and 8th grade is $20) If we have football and volleyball in the projected spring season athletes would then pay the remaining 80% of the fee. 

Athletes that do not participate in the volleyball or football fall practice sessions will be able to play in the projected spring season. 

PIRATE FOOTBALL PRACTICE SCHEDULE

September 10 – 5:30 PM (Organizational meeting/Equipment handout)
September 14 – 6:00 PM
September 15 – 3:45 PM
September 16 – 3:45 PM
September 17 – 3:45 PM

September 21 – 6:00 PM
September 22 – 3:45 PM
September 23 – 3:45 PM
September 24 – 3:45 PM
September 25 – 3:45 PM

September 28 – 6:00 PM
September 29 – 3:45 PM
October 1 – 3:45 PM

 

PIRATE VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE SCHEDULE –

Monday, September 14 –
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:00 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Wednesday, September 16-
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:30 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Friday, September 18-
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:00 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Saturday, September 19 –
9-12 grade – 10:00 a.m. to Noon

Monday, September 21 –
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:00 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Wednesday, September 23-
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:30 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Friday, September 25-
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:00 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Monday, September 28
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:00 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Wednesday, September 30-
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:30 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Thursday, October 1 –
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:30 PM

Friday, October 2-
9-12 grade – 6:30 to 8:00 PM
7-8 grade – 6:15 to 7:30 AM

Saturday, October 3
9-12 grade – 10:00 AM to Noon