On Friday at 12:50 p.m., the Crookston Fire Department was called to a car fire on the 700 block of Stuart Avenue. They extinguished the fire in the engine compartment, no structures were damaged.
At 3:24 a.m. Saturday, they responded to a report of a carbon monoxide detector sounding on the 500 block of Holly Avenue it had reached its end of life.
At 7:12 a.m. Saturday, they assisted a person from an elevator on the 300 block of South Minnesota Street.
Sunday afternoon at 2:29, they responded to a report of smoke in a laundry room on the 200 block of Fisher Avenue; the smoke detector had been set off by humidity.