In response to the tragic death in our community last night, and to create a space for healing, the Northwestern Mental Health Center will have extra staff available to provide support TODAY until 8:00 p.m. and Friday during office hours.
- There will be an informal Community Conversation TODAY Thursday, June 6, at 6:30 p.m. in the NWMHC Community Room
- Staff will be available for individual time and you can walk into the clinic.
- We are located at 603 Bruce Street Crookston MN.
- Our 24/7 crisis number is 1-800-282-5005 or text MN to 741741
- Call 218-281-3940 if you have questions