CROOKSTON CITY COUNCIL
Monday, November 24, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
in the City Council Chambers at City Hall
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL
3. CROOKSTON FORUM – Individuals may address the Council about any item not contained on the regular agenda. Maximum of 15 minutes is allotted for the Forum. If the full 15 minutes are not needed for the Forum, the City Council will continue with the agenda. The City Council will take no official action on items discussed at the Forum, with the exception of referral to staff or Commission for future report.
4. PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLIC INFORMATION ANNOUNCEMENTS
5. APPROVE AGENDA – Councilmembers may add items to the agenda including items contained in the Council Information memorandum for discussion purposes or staff direction only. The Council will not normally take official action on items added to the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA – These items are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests, in which event the item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed elsewhere on the agenda.
6.01 Approve proposed Council Minutes of Regular Council November 10, 2014.
6.02 Resolution to approve City of Crookston bills and disbursements in the amount of $141,989.38. Check Nos. 50916-51000.
6.03 Resolution to approve 2015 Calendar of Council Meetings.
6.04 Resolution to not waive the monetary limits on municipal tort liability.
6.05 Resolution to approve the deferment of Special Service District annual fee for Parcel No. 82.00987.00.
6.06 Resolution to enter into Polk County DWI Court Memorandum of Understanding.
6.07 Resolution to accept a grant agreement from the State of Minnesota Commissioner of Public Safety, State Fire Marshal for a Shared Services Grand Contract with the City of Crookston Fire Department.
6.08 Dance Permit: Jeremy Landby; VFW, November 29, 20100000004
6.09 Dance Permit: Lisa Samuelson; UMC – Bede Ballroom, December 10, 2014
7. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8. REGULAR AGENDA
8.01 Resolution to adopt 2015 fee schedule.
9. REPORTS AND STAFF RECOMMENDATION