COMMUNITY CHRISTMAS FOOD BASKET COMMITTEE TAKING BASKET REQUESTS

The Community Christmas Food Basket committee is preparing for the upcoming delivery of the 2019 Community Christmas Food Baskets.  Our local 6th-grade students and local churches provide nearly 10% of the food for the baskets. Funds received from individuals, businesses and organizations are used to purchase the remaining 90% of the food which is purchased locally.

We continue to need your financial and spiritual support! Monetary donations may be dropped off in the Trinity Lutheran Church office or mailed to P.O. Box 598, Crookston, MN 56716. Please designate your gift to “Community Christmas Food Baskets.”

  • Boxes are placed at various church entrances. Please use these boxes for donations of non-perishable food items.
  • Through Friday, December 6 you may call the Community Christmas Food Basket from 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at 1-218-280-8026 and request a basket.

If no one answers, please leave your name and a phone number that we can call you back and get the necessary information needed for you to receive a basket.

Mark these dates on your calendar to help with basket assembly and delivery at the Crookston National Guard Armory:

  • Friday, December 13th at 6:00 p.m. to help pack the baskets
  • Saturday, December 14th starting at 8:30 a.m. to begin delivery

Participation with a donation, helping to prepare baskets or helping to deliver the baskets is a most rewarding experience and a true expression of the meaning of Christmas!

If you have any questions, comments or would like to help with this Community Project, please feel free to contact one of the Community Christmas Food Basket Committee members listed below.

Community Christmas Food Basket Committee
Jim and Kathy Borkowski, Alan Dragseth, Ray and Terry Dusek
Bill and Kim Gillette, Pete and Ann Graham, Scott Kleven
Greg and Marlene LeBlanc, Gerry and Jackie Lindsay, Jean Tate